I was super excited to hear from S. Franklin over at The Divvy Spot that she has nominated me for the award. Go check out her blog sometime. She writes product reviews and everyday fun.
If you're like me, you probably have no idea where the word Liebster comes from. Liebster means "dearest, beloved, or favorite" in German. This award is awarded from one blogger to another as a way to give a shout-out, of sorts, to up and coming blogs of 200 or fewer followers.
In accepting this award, I'm asked to:
Post 11 random facts about myself
Choose 11 deserving bloggers and tag them in my post.
Tell the chosen bloggers that I’ve tagged them.
Answer 11 questions the tagger has asked me, and give 11 questions to the people I’ve tagged.I'm not allowed to tag back the blogger who chose me
Here's some randomness about me:
1. I'm 27 years old
2. I'm 2 1/2 years older than my hubby (gasp!) lol
3. I keep a the Crayola big box of crayons on the top shelf so I don't have to share crayons with my kids when we color
4. I love every type of lemonade I've ever tried (even the grown up versions)
5. I hate to clean but love to organize.
6. I believe that cotton candy should be it's own food group
7. I love fair season like I'm still 10 years old
8. I love dressing up my girls for no reason and hearing strangers tell me how cute they are (they really are though)
9. If I think I can convince you to do something for me I'll pretend I don't know how
10. I'm a sucker for things in pretty packages. (advertisers LOVE me)
11. I use my blog as an excuse to make something for no real reason or purpose. lol
Sorry if that's a little to much honesty. I'm hoping that you choose to follow my blog because you like me and in return I should share with you the "real" me. :)
Now for the hard part. Mostly because there are so many awesome bloggers out there.
11 Awesome bloggers I love:
1. Biggers Daily Dose Photography
2. Earning My Cape
3. Juggling Act
4. Love and Laundry
5. Tiffany And Company
6. The Thriftiness Miss
7. Shine On
8. 2 Crafty 4 My Skirt
9. Applestone Drive
10. First Home Love Life
11. Home Happy Home
Here are 11 questions I have for ya'll
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What's your favorite family activity?
3. If you have 2 hours of free time (alone) what do you do with it?
4. Have you ever chosen your blog over sleep?
5. If you could change one thing in your like what would it be?
6. Do you work outside of your home?
7. If you have children, how many?
8. Do your family/friends read your blog?
9. Are you more of a city or county kind of person?
10. What is your favorite type of music?
11. If you could spend the day with anyone in the world who would it be?
Here's the 11 questions that were asked of me
(1) What kind of people are attracted to your blog?
I'm not really sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say other crafty mo bloggers like myself.
(2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I love to move, so I'd love to try a state in each area of the US to be honest. As long as I get to bring the fam.
(3) Is blogging more of a job or a hobby for you?
It's a hobby that I wish was my job. :)
(4) What's the one thing about yourself that you would love to change?
I'm too opinionated. I wish I could occasionally just accept what's going on without always needing to voice my opinion.
(5) If you are a mom, how often do you enjoy alone time?
What is that. Haha Occasionally I get alone time when the girlies go to bed
(6) If it was going to be made public, which would you tell: your age, your weight, or your income?
My age. I already did above. lol If everyone else was telling the rest I would suck it up and do it too.
(7) What personality trait bugs you the most?
People who don't make eye contact. Is that a personality thing?
(8) What's your favorite restaurant?
The Cheesecake Factory
(9) What are you best known for?
In my family, my craftiness. At work, my Heath Bar Cake.
(10) Finish this sentence: My favorite social networking site is Facebook?
(11) Pet names from strangers (sweetie, honey, etc.). Love it or hate it
From people my grandparents age I love it. People my age say it and it sounds so fake.