Sew Much Ado just released the Magrath dress (and tunic). It reminds me of a modern princess dress. It's a surprisingly quick sew and gorgeous too!
- Dress and Tunic lengths included
- Sizes 12-18 months - 12 years
- 3 sleeve lengths; short, 3/4, and long but you could easily make it sleeveless as well. ;)
- Modest Sweetheart neckline
- Awesome exposed zipper for a pop of color
- Pattern has the option to print in layers
- Size chart and finished measurements included
My Abby is wearing the size 7 as is. She technically could have fit the chest and waist a size down, but with her broad shoulders I wanted her to be comfortable and get some wear out of it.
The tips and tricks in the pattern allow for a perfect finish every time. I love learning new techniques in a pattern!
The main dress is a charcoal corduroy with gold polka-dots that I found in the clearance section of Hobby Lobby for $4 a yard.
The light pink bow fabric, which also has gold polka-dots (spotting a trend here? ) is a Michael Miller print.
Magrath is currently on sale for $7 and totally worth the purchase!
Just Abby being Abby. Enjoy! ;)