This is my second blog award and I feel truely blessed. My blog is now going into it's 4th month and I still feel like I have so much to learn but it has been such a creative outlet and it lets me be me. Thank you so much to Jessica from The Thriftiness Miss for the nomination. I truly enjoy reading your blog.
Here are the requirements for the award...
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
2. Include a link to their blog in you post, as well as the award image
3. Give 7 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other deserving bloggers for the award
5. Include links to the nominated bloggers' sites
6. Let the other bloggers know that they have been nominated for the award.
7 Randoms facts about Erin a.k.a. Crafty Biggers :)
- I'm 27 years old.
- I'm horribly competitive and can turn everything from word puzzles to folding towels into a competition.
- I LOVE gadgets. I work in IT and I love Smartphones and iPads and my fitbit. I even love gadgets for my kitchen as well.
- I love the color red. My car, my decorating, it's just such a bold and awesome color.
- I love to bake but I hate to cook.
- Going from an Air Force brat to an Army wife has turned me into an awesome packer. From the car to the suitcase I've inherited the tricks to make it fit.
- I hate being outdoors. Modern conveniences were made for a reason but I try to take my girls out as much as possible because it's good for them so I take one for the team :)
I would just like to thank Jessica again for the nomination. I'm amazed everyday that there are people who take time out of their day to sit and read what I have to share.
In no particular order here are 15 bloggers that I'd like to give this award to...
- Sara from Applestone Drive
- Carolyn from My Life is a Nutshell and I'm the Nut
- Andrea from Frugally Sustainable
- Kim from Made in a Day
- Shatzi from Love and Laundry
- The Frugal Mom
- Cave Princess
- Carrie from The Created Home
- Amy from Home Happy Home
- Chris from Biggers Daily Dose Photography :)
- While Wearing Heals
- Jaime from Polkadots on Parade
- Two in Diapers
- Susan from Second Chance by Susan
- Alese from 2 Crafty 4 My Skirt
I'd love for you all to go and check out some of my favorite blogs out there. Some very talented people out there. :)