The 4 ingredients you will need are:
- Chocolate cake
- Cool Whip
- Caramel topping
- Heath bars
1.You start with a chocolate cake in a 9x13 pan. Any chocolate will do.
2. Next you will need to poke holes all along the top of the cake. I use the end of a wooden spoon because that's what my parents used. It works great.
3. Then you take your caramel topping and fill in all the holes. I prefer to use the stuff that comes in a jar, but the squeeze bottle works too. It just comes out thinner. In a pinch I've even melted down caramel candies with a little milk to get a sauce.
4. After the caramel comes the cool whip. See, it just keeps getting better and better. The extra creamy makes for a better 'frosting'.
5. Now for the CANDY!!!!! haha It's easier to break up the candy if it's been refridgerated or frozen. You don't want a mushy canybar mess. :) This is how I break my candy. I double bag the candy in freezer bags so it doesn't break through.
6. Last step, throw the candy on top and keep it in the fridge until you are ready to eat it. It's awesome. Maddie was sad when I told her it was going to work with me tomorrow fora co-workers birthday.
This recipe was featured at:
I'm linking post up to: