That's right.The amazing Jessica recieved the Sunshine blog award and then nominated me as well! I've been
blog stalking following her blog for a while now and I love it. I always look forward to her posts.
If you don't follow her blog The Thriftiness Miss already, you really should be! You'll find all kinds of great ideas for crafts and recipes all with fantastic tutorials such as...
Now on to the award...
The Sunshine Award is given from bloggers to bloggers. It’s for someone “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere."
First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Next, answer the following questions about yourself. Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post. Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award. Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!
1. Favorite color- As much as I love bright colors, I'd have to say my favorite color is Red. It's everywhere from my SUV to my bedroom to my kitchen.
2. Favorite animal- An elephant. What other animal is that big and still so cute. Plus I can't balance on a ball like they do. Can you?
3. Favorite number- 7
4. Favorite Drink- Lemonade....any flavor as long as it's lemonade.
5. Facebook or Twitter - Facebook by default. I don't have a Twitter account....gasp! lol
6. Good book or good movie- Hmmm.. Book. I love getting lost in a book and with books you don't have to worry about actors you don't like because you get to imagine the scenes as you see them.
7. My passion- My girls. They truely are my world. Other then them and my family of course, I love creating things. Blogging is my way of sharing with people who want to listen.
8. Giving or getting gifts- Giving. I love seeing the look on someone's face when I get them a gift they didn't know they wanted and the loved it.
9. Favorite day- Sunday. Sunday has it all. church of course, plus it's the only day of the week I have time for a nap. I try to get all my errands done Saturday so Sunday is our family fun day.
10. Favorite flower- Crazy Daisies. I'm sure that seems silly, but they are the daisies that get their stems soaked in food coloring so the petals turn neon colors. How is that no fun. :)
And now on to my 10 nominations..
Sara from Applestone Drive is one of the first Blogs I ever followed. She's seems really sweet and supports a good cause with Sparrow Ministries.
Cassie from Hi Sugarplum is probably the cutest blogger ever. I love her outfit inspiration page and everything she makes I can picture in my own home.
The Taylor House is another great blog. She's great at putting together gifts and she host a link party every week.
Jillify It is an up and coming favorite of mine. She hosts great linking parties and her tutorials are really easy to follow.
The Sewing Dork is a great mom blogger. She's great at refashioning and her writing is really down to earth. I love that she posts things that turn out beautiful and also things that don't quite turn out.
A Bakers House is my favorite place to recipe hunt. Even if I'm never going to make some of it, she sure makes it look good.
While Wearing Heals is one of the newest blogs on my blog list. I'd seen it around blog land a few times and the links are always worth checking out.
Organizing Made Fun is the first Blog I ever followed. Becky is an amazing organized and she seems like she would be the sweetest woman in person.
When I want sewing inspiration from a crafty mom I like to stop by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Last but not least is Amy from Home Happy Home. She has the best ideas for DIY projects around the home.
I was beyond excited to hear that I was nominated. I've only been blogging for 3 months and this is an honor. :)